Monday, August 25, 2008

DAY 6- LOS ANGELES !!!

"At the Hollywood Bowl security is tight, meaning that you have to negotiate a human minefield of fake cops laboring under the notion that if they don't check your badge for the 100th time, JFK might get shot again. We play in broad daylight to a....erm..."modest" crowd, due in part to the fact that most people are still sitting in traffic. The first fifty rows are almost empty, except for the young couple in the front row on my side of the stage enjoying what appears to be a gourmet pizza.

"During Radiohen's set I meet up with the weird guy who used to run Sea Limit, the record store in Echo Park, and members of Silverstone Hiccups. Ultimately, I decide that security isn't so bad when one of the younger team members recognizes me from my current EAST SIDE band, Full Chin."


(FULL CHIN's Samuel Bing @ The Hollywood Bowl)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's really going on, though. I mean, what's up with AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENTS?

Anonymous said...

please I'm dying to know what Mikel had for breakfast yesterday!!!!!!!! ANY WORD???